Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Saturday 29 March 2014

About Me

My name is Rhonda Turpin.  I am a convict at Danbury Federal Prison Camp.  This is the same Camp that ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK concept was created, but my reality is not the same.  This is very serious for me, and very real. It is nothing funny about doing time.

Felonista is an entertainment blog, that mirrors certain aspects of OZ, the male dominated series about prison life.  OZ was one of my favorite shows, ever.  What makes Felonista unique is the fact that I am sitting inside a federal prison camp, nine years, five months, and ten days a convict at this writing- It is real.

     I am serving time for white collar offenses.  I possess a Master's Degree in Urban Studies, and am a successful author, thanks to the mentoring from Martha Stewart during the beginning of my prison stay at Alderson Federal Prison Camp.  Martha is unpretentious and down to earth.  I learned a lot from her. 

     I am from Cleveland Ohio.  Before coming to prison, I was a resident and home owner in the City of Shaker Heights Ohio.  I am the mother of two adult daughters, and the grandmother of six grandchildren.  My profession is a grantwriter.  My passion is working with populations with barriers to success. I have a brilliant media team!  My grandson Ricky, and my granddaughter Shadaya. I have never viewed fb, LinkedIn, Instagram or any of these sites, but this is what they do. I can be contacted by email at worldbookspublishing@gmail.com and also fb/rhondaturpin. 

    The felonista posts twice a week, Sundays and Thursdays.  Thursdays is a recap.
However, because I am in prison, new episodes will post within 24 hours of original
post time.  How real is that??!!

        The first amendment freedom of speech has been expanded to prisoners.
 I am not allowed to talk about other inmate's cases.  To protect the innocent
and the guilty, all names will be changed except for my own. 

I welcome all questions, and interviews.  Reporters are also now allowed to conduct
interviews and I look forward to keeping my connection with the outside world current.

Rhonda Turpin
Author and Publisher  
Be sure to Tweet this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment