Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Thursday 27 October 2016

NO WEAPON

Well, Well, ,Well.  Danbury's Warden and Executive Assistant- (I won't say their names
because they might sue me!) will be coming to MDC Brooklyn tomorrow for a meeting
with the women here about returning to FCI Danbury, which is going to be the new
building that was supposed to be a new Camp.  All I have to say to them is from Isaiah:
NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER! You all know they did me dirty, or
tried to, but the universe turned things into a peaceful, sweet, prosperous experience.
I only have ONE question for the two ladies: "Could you put something in my jacket so
that I NEVER return to Danbury????   Thats real.
Rhonda Turpin
Oct. 26, Brooklyn NY
author, publisher, prisoner

No comments:

Post a Comment