Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Thursday 22 May 2014

FACTS, COMMENTARY, RECAP BACK IN STRIDE AGAIN

   I have been down this week due to the lost of my daughter Tee.  We were close,
and her memory will always be with me.  She also left me with five children in
her memory.  I miss my daughter, but I must make a better life for my grandchildren
and plan to expand my writing career on all levels. 
   Ofcourse the devil is busy.  In prison is no different.  I had my number one inmate
hater constantly say that Tee died because it was a generational curse.  I started to
snap out on her, but then decided to let God fight that battle for me.  She is a mother
also, and both her parents are 80 years old.  I just hope that when Satan comes for
her people, her spirituality has grown.  Prison is a dark place, but it is also reflective
and what you make it.  Evil is everywhere, in staff too.  Sometimes staff are so
vindictive, that they create all kinds of bad karma for themselves.  I am not afraid,
nor is my spirits broken.  I will be back with your normal prison soap opera soon,
but continue to pray for me and my grandkids.
Rhonda Turpin
worldbookspublishing@gmail.com
fb/rhondaturpin

No comments:

Post a Comment