Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Thursday 26 June 2014

FACTS, COMMENTARY, RECAP

FACTS, COMMENTARY, RECAP


        When I got up this morning, I closed my eyes and drank my apple Cider
vinegar mixed with honey drink.  It is the highlight of my month, and it works.
Exercise is working to keep me looking right also.  Prison life has the same old
hum-drum routine everyday.  It is very annoying, and it can be depressing if
you let it, but I refuse to think that route.
     This week #President Obama,_ and #Eric Holder,_ has decided to pump up
the clemency process.  For people outside of prison, this announcement does not
have a lot of significance.  For inmates serving time for drug crimes, this is
exciting. 
Today they published the rules.  I have served 10 years, and I will be attempting
to apply.  Men from all over the country are now filling up Danbury FCI and its
an interesting week.
Rhonda Turpin
author, publisher, prisoner
April 24, 2014
worldbookspublishing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment