Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Saturday 5 July 2014

MISUNDERSTOOD

          I have concluded many times that I must look extremely soft.  In one of
my previous episodes, I shared with the readers about how inmate/fool Donita
Good bitch slapped me, and the results of her rediculous actions. 
        Would you believe that a few days ago, a disgruntled co-worker was also
feeling a wee bit froggy?  I could not believe it.  She was relocated from working
beside me by the administration.  They had their reasons.  I attempted to go
hard for her, to no avail.  Because I have lots of cowardly haters in the building,
one got in her ear, and tried to get her riled up.  Ofcourse they told her that
I had her moved, giving me too much credit as an inmate. 
     I was sitting at this same computer that I am sitting at now.  She came and
sit at the computer next to me, that is not even one foot away.  She weights close
to three hundred pounds, which brought her body even closer to mines. 
     "I am fed up.  I feel like just smacking a bitch in here."  She said, while looking
at her computer monitor before signing in. 
     I started to address it, but instead I waited to see if there was any real meaning
to her words. I halted typing just in case, and put my feet flat on the ground.  She
didn't know it, but she was about to get a seasoned ass whooping if she would have
put her hands on me. 
    She did the right thing.  She finished typing and waddled her big beach whale
butt out of the computer room without looking back.
   See, the thing about prison is that people are always judging a book by its cover.
  Especially female inmates, and they shouldn't.  I am probably the most misunderstood
because I am introverted, educated, soft-spoken, even-keeled, and love to spend time
with myself.  Inmates keep reading that as a sign of weakness, instead of what it
is.  Real bosses move in silence, without many words, and that is the way I was
brought up.
Rhonda Turpin
May 4, 2014
fb/rhondaturpin

worldbookspublishing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment