Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Monday 2 March 2015

Back To The Gym

Well, its sad to report, I stayed out of the gym for three months and gained
nine pounds- I am back at it.  What aggravated me more than anything was
the skinny bitches trying to take over the gym! Because they have never
seen me down there, they didn't know that I work out. 
  One is 90 pounds, and the
other two are a solid 120.  Everytime I got on a piece of equipment, HERE
they were, "How long are you going to be?"  I wanted to spazz out and say,
"Skinny Bitch, can't you see I am using it??" but instead I mean-mugged
them and said, "I am using it right now!"  They LIVE at the gym, so you
can't get a moment when they are not there.  We need more than the current
 1000 square feet for a gym/weight room. I am about to get mines!!!!(lol). 
Danbury Federal Prison Camp
March 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment