Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Thursday 14 August 2014

B9-Week 5, Episode 9 The Fan Again....


     First, I would like to mention a second fan fight, but refuse to go into detail because
somebody lost the fight that I like.  Theresa, it is alright if you lost Baby- you
stood your own, so you get an A for effort!!!
    Last week, in the previous episode I talked about a fan-fight with Martha
Ramos, where she got whooped.  Well, from that incident you would have thought
that she had learned her lesson.  Not!
The Real Women of C-Dorm; Ms. Venee, Weinna, and Bink almost had to spank
Martha again, and Ms. Venee is of the Church, and had to jump off the top bunk
(I know- WHY are they still making Grown Ass women sleep on the Top BUNK??!!
the feds are ruthless!) and step to Martha about the same ish, but a different
day. 
    After her fight with Cindy, she was moved to the room I lived in.  I was in a smaller
room, with five other women.  Martha was moved in the room with me because she
couldn't seem to get along with the women downstairs in the larger dorm. 
   Well, the first night she slept in room 10, it was about to go down.
   "I need the fan on, the window open, and the door open, because I can't breath."
Martha announced. 
   "Martha, it is snowing outside.  If the window is open, snow is going to blow in on
me, because my bed is directly up under the window."  I said.
   She walked over to the window and opened it anyway.  I was tight, but I remained
silent.  When Martha saw that she wasn't getting a reaction from me, she continued
on her mission.  The other four inmates were terrified of her, and considered her a
bully.  They put their coats and pulled their blankets up over their heads.  The fan
was on also.  With the door wide open, it was a cross ventilation of a strong breeze
mixed with a thin midst of snow. 
    "Martha, we need to compromise.  If you want the fan on, lets close the door and
the window."  As I suggested the compromise, I was already in motion.  I slammed
the window shut, and then the door. 
    "No! I can't breath!  I am hot also!"  She whined.
   "Well, I am going to need you to take off atleast a layer of those clothes.  We all
have on pajamas, and you have a sweat suit over a pair of long johns. Of course you
are hot!"  I said.
   Martha refused.  She stood in the middle of the floor wrapped heavy in her winter
outer gear. 
    "I am turning the fan back on."  She said, after opening the window again.
     I cut the fan off.  We stood in the middle of the floor, having a stand off. 
The other bunkies did not want to witness anything, so they covered their heads and
turned to face the wall.
    Each time she got up to turn the fan on, I jumped up to turn it off.  Finally I got
tired of the game.
   "Martha, I am securing my property.  I am not going to sleep in here with the snow
blowing on me.  It is freezing in here.  If you touch this fan again, I may loose, but
we are about to fight."  I said calmly, as I walked around the room, putting all my
personal belongings in my locker.  When an inmate goes to the SHU, the officer
comes and packs their property out.  Usually inmates take a hit, because out of
six people living in the room, many roommates will not notify the officer of what
is yours, so the officer forgets to pack it, and they keep it.
    It was about to get hectic in that room!
    "SHU!  I am not about to go to the SHU!  I already got into a fight too about the
fan with Cindy!  Forget it- I am going to Ms. Perkins tomorrow on you!" She screamed.
    Ms. Perkins was our counselor. She also was in charge of bed moves. 
   "Girl, I don't care who you go to, just make sure you tell the story right."  I replied.
   Finally, she settled down, and removed a layer of her clothes.  She fused the entire
time, until we both finally went to sleep. 
    When she went to Ms. Perkins, she moved her immediately, again. 
   This is one of many fan-fights at Danbury, and I am positive it is just as many
at other institutions. 

Rhonda Turpin
August 12, 2014 
author, publisher, prisoner
fb/rhondaturpin
tumblr/bookqueenn

No comments:

Post a Comment