Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Friday 8 August 2014

Week 5, Episode 8 FACTS, COMMENTARY, RECAP

      Within the hum-drum of prison life, I experienced yet another challenge.
The lights do not come on until 6:00am, but I am an early bird, so this morning
i found myself getting dressed in the semi-darkness, as usual.  I kept pulling
on my pants, and they were resistant at the waist.  They refused to go past
my derrierre.  What the ____-?!##%% Well, after repeated tries to pull them
"all the way up", I conceded.  I have not gained weight, but maybe the material
strunk- that was the only conclusion I could come up with.  As I bent down to
put on my boots, it was embarrassing to notice that I had my darn pants on
backward??!!  How crazy is that.  Glad that the rest of the dorm was sleeping,
I quickly took my pants off and turned them around.
At home you take mirrors for granted, as well as being able to turn the light
on to get dressed.  Yet other luxuries that the free world takes for granted
daily, along with having a fan, or even air conditioning.

Rhonda Turpin
August 7, 2014
Author, publisher, prisoner
fb/rhondatuprin
tumblr.com/bookqueenn

No comments:

Post a Comment