Prison life I'm feeling Lucky Ohio Reformatory for Women Marysville Serial Killer female inmates Canada, Montreal Canada, Toronto Segregated Housing Unit Warden Dorothy Arn Mrs. Turley Women in prison OZ

Tuesday 19 August 2014

FACTS, RECAP and COMMENTARY

FACTS, RECAP and COMMENTARY

     Well, wanted the world to know that there are more than fan fights in
prison.  At Danbury Camp, there are a few power struggles going on to.  Today
was the Yoga Wars.  There are a few yoga sets, and my close Sweetie, Winnie
does an excellent yoga class.  I can not attend, because at 5:00am I can NOT
see.  That is real.  I am not a morning person.  Anyway, the police made a
very solid comment that I have to repeat, "You Campers are your own worse
enemy.  You constantly dime each other out."  Thats the truth.  That is part
of the Camp climate.  Felonistas do NOT snitch.  See, an informant is getting
something in return, but a snitch tells on others because they have very LOW
self esteem.  When they dime someone out, for an instant second, they feel
good about them selves, but it doesn't last, so they have to keep telling.
The goal in federal prison is to work hard to get your own at home, and better
yourself, but many campers did NOT get the memo.  I do my time by working
to get home to my own DVD player and fan/air conditioning.  More good news
today in the mail!  I am in every court in the country, and proud of it.
Shout out to the women of Danbury Camp though, cause it is women that are
really trying to do positive things.  I am outie until next week...

The Felonista,
Rhonda Turpin
August 14, 2014
author, publisher, prisoner
fb/rhondaturpin
tumblr/bookqueen
twitter.com/rhondaturpin

No comments:

Post a Comment